September 12th, 2017
Posted By Jason Patton
Carla Harris is the Senior Program Manager for the Junior Achievement of Tuscaloosa County.
The Purpose of this organization is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
Core Value: Belief in the boundless potential of young people
• Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
• Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
• Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
• Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
• Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning